Healthcare organizations like those on our network are looking for a simpler, more efficient way to make their healthcare spend go further. We can be your first stop to buy goods and supplies from other network members, at a value that is up to 50% lower than your contract price.
All sellers have been verified and and have agreed to the terms and conditions, including FDA requirements prior to being allowed to sell products on the HANDLE network.
Our solution integrates seamlessly with your daily purchase habits:
- healthcare systems (big and small)
- ambulatory surgery centers
- outpatient clinics
- equipment refurbishing companies
- humanitarian groups
- You provide a product wish list.
- We match your needs to the network.
- Matches are delivered directly to your inbox.
- You purchase by a variety of convenient payment methods.
Sell for More.
Sellers like you are financially-driven healthcare organizations looking for opportunities to uncover "lost dollars" within their system.
We provide a one-stop shop and a way to sell in a credible, efficient manner that drives more dollars back to you.
We make selling an easy, more transparent process that doesn't take a lot of time and effort:
We help you sell excess goods created by:
- physician departures
- mismatched supply/demand
- standardization from mergers, affiliations, etc
- product conversions
- previous generation equipment
- facility closures or asset dispositions
So, what exactly can I sell?
- 'end of life' minor and capital equipment
- current minor and capital equipment
- Visit our Inventory to view some examples or contact us with questions!
What can I not sell?
*any prescription drugs
- You upload your excess goods.
- We match your goods to the network's needs.
- We email you when a match and sale is made, and you see the final sale price.
- You ship directly to the HANDLE member, we pay you via preferred method.
See FAQs for payment, shipping, return policies and more details.