For assistance, call (502) 653-9589
Olympus CF-H180ALI EVIS EXERA II Colonovideoscope - Certified Pre-Owned OLY-CF-H180AL-I
The Olympus CF-H180AL/I EVIS EXERA II Colonovideoscope (H: high definition) is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The EVIS EXERA II CF-H180AL/I Colonovideoscope is HDTV-compatible, delivering the highest-possible resolution and image quality. It comes equipped with an impressive suite of advanced functions, including Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to enhance visualization of mucosal tissue and capillary structures. A close focus function produces the same effect as electronic magnification simply by bringing the scope tip close to the observation area. A generous 3.7 mm diameter channel (12.8 mm diameter insertion tube) accommodates a wide range of endoscopic devices while maintaining suction capability.
Olympus CF-H180AL/I EVIS EXERA II Colonovideoscope Benefits
- Enhanced Visualization: Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) combined with HDTV and close focus enhances observation of the mucosa. The extra-wide 170 field of view enables comprehensive observation of the colon and may facilitate a reduction in miss rates, shorter examination times, and enhanced procedural efficiency.
- Easy Mucosal Cleaning for Better Observation: An auxiliary water function can be combined with a dedicated flushing pump to enable removal of mucus and clots in the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope or on the footswitch unit.
- Improved Handling: The CF-H180AL/I features innoflex variable stiffness technology, enabling adjustment of the insertion tube flexibility to match the conditions and contours of the colon.
Olympus CF-H180AL/I EVIS EXERA II Colonovideoscope Specifications
- Channel Width: 3.7 mm.
- Working Length: L: 1680 mm, I: 1330 mm.
- Field of View: 170.
- Depth of Field: 2 - 100 mm.
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 12.8 mm.
- Max Angulation Up: 180.
- Max Angulation Down: 180.
- Max Angulation Right: 160.
- Max Angulation Left: 160.