Seiler Evolution ZOOM Surgery Microscope EVO-100-Z
The Seiler Evolution ZOOM Surgery Microscope with Floor Mount allows the user the ability to operate in a continuous magnification range of 3x - 24x. The magnification and the motorized focus system are controlled by a set of control handles or a motorized foot pedal control. This allows the operator the freedom to control the magnification level with ease.
Warranty: 1 Year.
In addition to the zoom magnification, the Evolution ZOOM can be equipped with an X-Y System that gives the user the ability to control the optic pod positioning easily at high magnifications.
Seiler Evolution ZOOM Surgery Microscope Specifications:
- 250 mm Objective Lens Standard (175, 200, 300, 350, and 400 mm also available*).
- 10x Wide Field Eyepieces (10x, 12.5x, and 20x also available*).
- Field of Vision: 14 - 70 mm.
- Diopter Setting: -6 to +6.
- Minimum Interpupillary Distance: 48 to 78 mm for the Inclinable Binocular Head.
- Illumination Field: 70 mm.
- Dual Halogen standard Light Source with LED display control panel.
- Illumination Brightness in the Working Area at Full Power: 80,000 Lux (min).
- 0 - 200 Inclinable Head.
- Vertical Working Height:
- Without XY: Minimum 0.70 m and Maximum 1.45 m.
- With XY Positioning System: Minimum 0.67 m and Maximum 1.44 m.
- Microfocus Vertical Adjustment Limit: 40 mm.
- Weight: 103 kg (not including accessories).
- Gross Weight including packaging: 170 kg.
*If you would like different magnification eyepieces and/or objective lens, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
Seiler XY System:
The Seiler XY System moves the optical situation along the X and Y axis of the horizontal plane, with a movement of 22.5 mm to either side from the central position. Requires the multifunction pedal in order to be operated. The XY Coupling can be automatically set back into the center position by a push of a button.
Multifunctional Foot Pedal Functions:
- Switches the Illumination On and Off.
- Adjusts the magnification of the Zoom System.
- Motorized Microfocusing.
- Movement of XY System by means of the footstick.
- Illumination brightness adjusting.
Seiler Evolution ZOOM Surgery Microscope Configurations:
- #EVO-100-Z: Standard Halogen (No XY Positioning System).
- #EVO-100-XY: Standard Halogen with Powered XY Foot Pedal.
- #EVO-100-Z-XY-RED: Standard Halogen with Powered XY Foot Pedal and Red Reflex.
- #EVO-100-ZLED: LED Light (No XY Positioning System).
- #EVO-100-ZLED-XY: LED Light with Powered XY Foot Pedal.
- #EVO-100-ZLED-XY-RED: LED Light with Powered XY Foot Pedal and Red Reflex.