For assistance, call (502) 653-9589
Olympus II Endoscopy System CV-180 CLV-180
Olympus CV-180 Evis Exera II Video Processor Features
- Equipped with high-resolution HDTV imaging capability to assure the best-possible image quality for endoscopy and laparoscopy. This enables enhanced observation of capillaries.
- Compatible with EVIS 100/130/40 Series and EVIS EXERA 160 Series scopes as well as bronchoscopes and surgical endoscopes (EndoEYE, 1CCD/3CCD Camera Head, and VISERA videoscopes).
- Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to enhance the visibility of fine capillaries and the mucosal tissues.
- Two types of structure enhancement are available - the original Type A for observation of larger mucosal tissues with high contrast, and the new Type B for observation of smaller tissues, such as capillaries.
- Electronic magnification enlarges moving or still images by 1.2x or 1.5x with no loss of quality.
- Convenient recording of both still and moving images on xD cards or digital video cassettes using remote control switches. HD/SD SDI output for deterioration-free images.
- Automatic iris eliminates the need for switching between peak and average required in conventional manual adjustment.
Olympus CLV-180 Xenon Light Source Features
- Equipped with specially coated filters for NBI.
- Automatically switches off when the unit has not been used for an extended period of time.
- Automatically adjusts light intensity to achieve ideal illumination for observation of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Powerful 300 watt xenon lamp.
- Backlit front panel indicators and controls improve operability.
1 year warranty when properly used and handled