ERBE VIO 200S Features
The VIO 200S offers various cutting and coagulation modes with defined effect levels to provide physician flexibility in interventional applications. The Erbe VIO 200S also has improved voltage regulation and automatic power dosing, with as much as needed or as little as possible millisecond to millisecond.
- Power Peak System PPS - for optimal support during the initial cutting stage, especially low contact impedance situations, allowing the electrode to start in contact with target tissue.
- Effect settings for each mode.
- AUTO START and AUTO STOP features in BIPOLAR SOFT mode.
- Up to 9 storable programs.
- User-Friendly interface (FocusView - reduces the visual information to the essentials, simplifying the operation if the unit).
- Audio and Visual Error Recognition System.
ERBE VIO 200S Specifications
- Width: 16.1 in ( 410mm)
- Height: 6.5 in 9 165 MM),/LI>
- Depth: 15 IN (380 MM)
- Weight: 19 lbs( 8.8 KG)
- Intermittent Operation: ON time 25% ( e.g.e activated for 10 sec. / deactivated for 30 sec.)
Ambient conditions for transport and storage of unit
- Temperature: -40C to +70C / -40 F to +158F
- Relative Humidity: 10 % - 95%
Ambient conditions for operation of unit
- Temperature: +10 C to + 40C / +50F to 104 F
- Relative Humidity: 15 % to 80%, nonCondensing
- Maximum CUT Output: 200 watt at 500 ohm
- Maximum COAG Output: up to 120 watt
- Safety System: NESSY
- Frequency: 350 kHz
- Power frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Power input during stand-by: 40 Watts
- Power input during max RF output: 500 watt / 920 VA
- System voltage: 100-120 / 220-240 V
- Potential equalization connection: Yes
- Classification acc. to 93/42 EWG: IIb
- Protection category acc. to EN 60 601-1: I
- Type acc. to EN 60 601-1: CF
- Category acc. to UMDNS: 11-490