For assistance, call (502) 653-9589
Stryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot - Certified Pre-Owned 6506
The Stryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot includes a battery, extra battery, battery charger, brake, two lap belts, one four-point shoulder restraint, and a mattress. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Note:Power-LOAD Fastener System is NOT included with the cot. Fastener system is sold separately.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Power-PRO XT is a powered wheeled stretcher intended to support and transport the entire body of a traumatized, ambulatory, or non-ambulatory human patient (includes infants and adults) with an innovative battery-powered hydraulic system that raises and lowers the patient with the touch of a button. It consists of a platform mounted on a wheeled X-frame designed to support and transport a maximum of 700 lbs (318 kg) in pre-hospital and hospital environments. It is collapsible for use in emergency vehicles and has an adjustable load height feature to allow the device to be set to different ambulance deck heights for proper body mechanics during loading and unloading.
The NiCd battery-powered hydraulic lift system allows operators to raise and lower the cot using the powered controls, while duplicate foot-end controls on the upper and lower bars accommodate different operator positions or sizes. This cot is compatible with Stryker Floor Mount Model 6370 or 6377, Stryker Wall Mount Model 6371, Stryker Power-LOAD Model 6390, and Ferno 175 Series Fastener Kit.
The cot is equipped with a manual back-up release handle to allow the operation of cot functions in the event of power loss.
Stryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Features
- Reducing Spinal Load: The industry-leading Power-PRO XT powered ambulance cot dramatically reduces strenuous lifting and the associated risk of back injury. Medics experience frequent spinal loading due to repetitive motions such as lifting, lowering, carrying, and bending. Use of the Power-PRO XT has proven to reduce spinal loading, resulting in reduced injuries, lost or modified workdays, and workers' compensation costs, and increased recruitment and retention.
- Powered Hydraulics: The innovative battery powered hydraulic system raises and lowers patients with the touch of a button. The Stryker Power-PRO XT sets the standard for superior performance and outstanding ergonomics.
- Power Loss Back-Up: Easy to use manual back-up system provides complete cot operation in the event of power loss.
- Easily Accessible Battery: Foot end mounted battery is accessible and easily changed in any situation.
- Retractable Head Section: Allows cot to be shortened in any height position for maximum versatility.
- High-Speed Retract: Exclusive automatic high speed retract feature reduces load and unload times.
- Power-LOAD Upgrade (optional): Allows stretcher to work with a Power-LOAD fastener system. The Power-LOAD stretcher fastener system improves operator and patient safety by supporting the stretcher throughout the loading and unloading process. Lifts or lowers the stretcher into and out of the ambulance, eliminating spinal loads that can result in cumulative trauma injuries.
- XPS System (optional): Expandable Patient Surface (XPS) system increases patient surface area. Designed with your patient's safety and comfort in mind. Reduces patient transfer gap.
Stryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs (318 kg).
- Maximum Unassisted Lift Capacity: 500 lbs (225 kg).
- Backrest Articulation/Shock Position: 0 to 73 / + 15.
- Overall Length: 81" (206 cm).
- Minimum Length: 63" (160 cm).
- Width: 23" (58 cm).
- Height: Adjustable from 14 to 41.5" (36 to 105 cm).
- Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg).
- Caster Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
- Caster Width: 2" (5 cm).
- Minimum Operators Required for Loading/Unloading:
- Occupied Cot: 2.
- Unoccupied Cot: 1.
- Recommended Fastener Systems:
- Model 6370 or 6377 Floor Mount Type.
- Model 6371 Wall Mount Type.
- Model 6390 Power-LOAD.
- Ferno 175 Series Fastener Kit.
- Recommended Loading Height: Up to 36" (91 cm).
- Recommended Working Height (excluding mattress): 15.75" (40 cm).
Stryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Configurations
Please Note: ThePower-LOAD Fastener System is NOT included with the cot configurations. The fastener system is sold separately.
- #MFI-SYK-6500-PL: Power-LOAD Upgrade (allows stretcher to work with a Power-LOAD Fastener System, which is sold separately).
- #MFI-SYK-6500-XPS: XPS System.
- #MFI-SYK-6500-PL-XPS: Power-LOAD Upgrade (allows stretcher to work with a Power-LOAD Fastener System, which is sold separately) and XPS System.
- #MFI-SYK-6506-PL: Power-LOAD Upgrade (allows stretcher to work with a Power-LOAD Fastener System, which is sold separately).
- #MFI-SYK-6506-XPS:XPS System.
- #MFI-SYK-6506-PL-XPS: Power-LOAD Upgrade (allows stretcher to work with a Power-LOAD Fastener System, which is sold separately) and XPS System.
Stryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Accessories
The following items are commonly purchased alongside the Stryker 6500 Power-PRO system.
- #6500-001-027:Stryker In-Fastener Shut-Off Assembly.
Media and Literature
Stryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Media and Literature
- Weight: 120 lbs
- Height: 36 inches
- Width: 24 inches
- Depth: 84 inches